Send items from the mailbox that is sent from
Created by: Nathan Windoffer
Modified on: Thu, 7 Nov, 2019 at 4:18 PM
- the instructions apply only if you have full access permissions to a mailbox you want to send emails from.
- Administrator rights are required to edit Windows Registry. This is because it is not safe and you will perform this operation at your own risk.
This method is also available for Exchange 2010. However, the first method is recommended for Exchange 2010 mailboxes.
In order to save messages sent from a shared mailbox in the sent items of the shared mailbox, modify the Registry for your Outlook:
- Click Start, click Run, type Regedit, and then click OK.
- Navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\x.0\Outlook\Preferences
The x.0 depends on your Outlook version: 16.0 = Outlook 2016, 15.0 = Outlook 2013, 14.0 = Outlook 2010
- Right-click on Edit menu, navigate to New > DWORD Value
- Type DelegateSentItemsStyle, press Enter
- Double-click DelegateSentItemsStyle, type in 1 in the Value Data box, click OK
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.