You can try these troubleshooting steps:
-Navigate to C:\SmartClientCache\Apps\Ellie Mae\Encompass\RemoveUAC.exe and make sure all checkboxes are checked.
-Encompass will re-download most files.
If that did not work
1. Log out of Encompass
2. Navigate to these folders and delete the contents (but leave the folders)
- C:\Users\(userID)\AppData\LocalLow\Apps\Ellie Mae\xIHR5EqGa7zPnRG0YpD5z4TPAB0=\EncompassData\Settings\Epass
- C:\Users\(userID)\AppData\LocalLow\Apps\Ellie Mae\xIHR5EqGa7zPnRG0YpD5z4TPAB0=\EncompassData\Settings\Updates
3. Run a Remove UAC on the workstation (KA attached to case)
4. Start Encompass, give it a couple minutes to load the components, login and retest.
the functions that were giving you the error.